2021 Imondi Wake Zone Kid's Camp
Western Colorado's Ultimate Watersports Camp
Ages 7-15 | $250/Session
Located in Fruita, Colorado, at the Imondi Wake Zone watersports camp, kids ages 7-15 will have the opportunity to learn and progress cable towed watersports skills in a safe and controlled environment. Camp participants will learn proper cable park etiquette, watersports safety and gain confidence being in, on and near the water. Camp participants will be placed in the group that best fits their current skill level (assessed on Day 1 of camp session). During camp (9am-1pm), participants will have access to both the Beginner Cable System and Full-System Cable.
Imondi Wake Zone Camp Coaches are patient, friendly, and excited to get your grom on the water.
Kid's Camp Daily Schedule:
- 9am-1pm Watersports Skills Camp
- 1pm-5pm Complimentary Super Pass* to be used optionally by camp participant following Watersports Skills Camp.
*Each day following the watersports skills camp, participants will be provided an optional Wake Zone Super Pass for unsupervised time from 1pm to 5pm , including the following:
1) Unlimited Access to the Full Size Cable
2) Rental Equipment
3) Unlimited access to the Aqua Park (As capacity allows)
4) SUP Rental (As capacity allows)
2021 IWZ Kids' Camp Sessions are as follows:
- Session 1: June 7 – June 11
- Session 2: June 14 – June 18 - At Capacity
- Session 3: June 21 – June 25
- Session 4: June 28 – July 2
- Session 5: July 5 – July 9
- Session 6: July 12 – July 16
- Session 7: July 19 – July 23
- Session 8: July 26 – July 30
Kids Camp Booking Instructions
Step 1: Click Add to Cart
Step 2: Choose the Monday of session(s) you choose to book.
Step 3: Select 9:00-1:00 session.
Step 4: Checkout
Step 5: Sign Participant(s) Waiver(s)
What to bring to camp:
- Water Bottle
- Swim Attire/Boardshorts
- Change of clothes
- Snacks/Packed Lunch
- Positive Attitude and smiles!
*If your child has special needs or medications, we must be notified in advance to do our best to accommodate. Imondi Wake Zone Staff are not allowed to give medications.
**This is an outdoor camp in a lake environment. Kids should be ready and prepared to spend a long day(s) in the sun and water!
***Camp participants may not be dropped off earlier than 8:45am and they must be picked up no later than 5:15pm each day.
Categories: Kid's Camp
Add to Cart